More Than 20 Years of Experience in Personal Injuries, Auto Accidents, Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13), Criminal Defense and Family Law
At the Law Office of David S. Adams, I offer clients timely and helpful legal advice to handle life’s most pressing legal concerns. Clients rely on me for guidance in their cases. I am an lawyer with more than 20 years of legal experience. I owe my success to ethical practices and solid values.
No matter what the issue, the sooner you speak to a lawyer, the more effectively you can begin to resolve your legal matter. Contact my Olathe law office. I offer a free initial consultation to review your case.
My firm handles a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Personal Injuries : I represent clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. Insurance companies want to settle your personal injury or auto accident claim as cheaply as possible. I work hard to ensure that my clients are appropriately compensated for injuries they suffered in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, from the use of defective products, slip and falls, on-the-job accidents or because of the negligence of medical professionals. I also represent clients who wish to bring a wrongful death claim for the loss of a loved one.
- Bankruptcy : I understand the decision to file for bankruptcy is difficult and personal. Whether you have credit card debt or medical bill debt, you can rely on my experience as a bankruptcy lawyer to educate you about your options. I will give you the necessary information to decide if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is the necessary option.
- Criminal Law : When you have been charged with a crime, you need serious legal representation. Clients rely on my experience as a criminal defense attorney when they face criminal charges such as traffic violations, DUI arrests, property crimes and juvenile charges.
- Family Law Matters : Clients appreciate the efficient and cost-effective legal representation I provide in family law matters such as uncontested divorce and annulments, step-parent adoptions and other adoptions, and guardianships.
- Wills and Probate: I help clients with drafting wills, transfer on death deeds, health care directives and living wills, as well as assistance in most probate matters.
I serve all of the Johnson County Area including Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Leawood, and Prarie Village Kansas.